The Speaker’s Room offers the opportunity to practise for presentations or job interviews. It is equipped with a camera so you can film yourself. The room also has a touchscreen TV, a PC and connections for your laptop.
The room is located in the Science Library and is available for use during the following times:
Monday to Friday, from 10.00am to 3.30pm
- A booking must be made via the booking system.
- Bookings are accepted up to one week in advance.
- If you do not occupy the room from the booked start time, the reservation will be forfeited.
- Be sure to bring your own flash drive, else you won’t be able to make any recordings!
- You’re welcome to bring your own laptop with you. Cables are available to connect these.
- Apple users: Please bring a suitable adapter for the HDMI and USB connection. Only one adapter is available for a MacBook Air.
Please note that this room is not suitable for recording online lectures.