HHU staff are able to order scans of articles and book chapters from print media in the reference collection of ULB Düsseldorf for free via the ULB catalogue.
Students preparing for assessments (bachelor’s or master’s dissertation, state examinations) can apply to use the campus delivery service for a limited period. Please ask your lecturer for informal confirmation that you’re an exam candidate and submit a scan of this to together with your uni ID.
Please note that for copyright reasons the scanned documents may only be used for your own academic purposes.
- You can order individual journals articles and book chapters (max. 15% of a work) from ULB’s holdings.
- You can moreover request scans of tables of contents to help you determine which chapter(s) you’d like to have delivered. Many records in our catalogue already have links to the table of contents.
- The desired items must be available and there may not be any parallel electronic licence.
- Scans from media in quick reference collections and holdings of special value as well as media published before 1851 cannot be ordered.
- Search the ULB catalogue as usual and open the details of the item you’d like to order a scan of.
- Click on the “Campuslieferdienst” button that appears above the item’s title.
- You’ll then be prompted to log in using your uni ID.
- Enter the required details for your desired scan in the order form and click on “Senden”.
- Within three working days we’ll send you a download link to the scan via the email address provided in your library account.
- Notification of orders that cannot be met will be sent to the same email address.